Search This Blog
Well... Life is meaningful, because I say it is. smile4happy :)
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
#20220308
Before the new journey has begun, I wish to have my personal time in this little own space.
Feeling kind of melancholy during the occurrence of the intersection in both paths.
The sadness has taken on lightness. I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow.
“I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
However,
Let the shadow stays in the dark and may the sun always shine on you.
Stay alive.
Comments